The Seahawks expect running back Marshawn Lynch to return from abdominal surgery before the end of the regular season, perhaps even earlier than some initial projections.
Sixty years after its creation in the Campbell's test kitchen, the green bean casserole has somehow catapulted into the framework of America, at least on Thanksgiving.
NEW MyNorthwestSeismologists watching Glacier Peak after three earthquakes
Two earthquakes - magnitude 3.1 and 3.5 - struck Wednesday afternoon near Glacier Peak within an hour of each other.
KIRO RadioBizarre Lake Washington disaster struck 25 years ago
It was 25 years ago that a bizarre disaster struck, sending major portions of the old Lacey V. Murrow floating bridge to the bottom of Lake Washington.
MyNorthwestStudents speak out against 'malicious comments' made at WWU
The Western Washington University Police Department is being called out for not doing enough in the wake of threats made to minority students.
MyNorthwestCity of Seattle, yacht club compromise on bike path
Cyclists are likely to feel the squeeze after a compromise between Seattle and a yacht club over a proposed bike path.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The secret to exterminating ISIS was revealed
Former Naval Intelligence officer Malcolm Nance says he knows how to defeat the terrorist organization.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioWhy Dori won't go to downtown Seattle
A protest during the kickoff of the holiday season is just another reason why KIRO Radio's Dori Monson will not step foot in downtown Seattle.
MyNorthwestYou can thank El Nino for warmer weather this winter
Thanks to El Nino, the Pacific Northwest's winter outlook shows a strong likelihood of warmer than average temperatures.
Associated PressE. coli tied to Costco more dangerous than Chipotle outbreak
The strain of E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad that sickened 19 people in seven states is more likely to be life-threatening.
KIRO RadioSea-Tac Airport says stepped up security won't snarl holiday travel
Sea-Tac Airport has increased security along with the rest of the nation's airports and train stations in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks.
ChokepointsToll tips for traveling on Thanksgiving
We may have the day off on Thanksgiving, but we don't have a day off from paying tolls on roads and bridges.
MyNorthwestIt's alive! Bertha shows signs of movement in recent video
In a recent video released by WSDOT, Bertha's cutterhead is rotating smoothly as the boring machine goes through testing.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioIt's no 'Inside Out,' but 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
"The Good Dinosaur" has enough to tug at your emotions like any kid-dog combo does in real life.
MyNorthwestTop Thanksgiving destinations for Washingtonians
Where are people traveling this Thanksgiving holiday? And when the best drive times are to get to the table on time.
- O'Neil's Week-12 NFL picks: How the Seahawks can win twice
- Marlins OF Marcell Ozuna on Mariners' radar
- Seahawks' options at cornerback with Lane returning, Williams struggling
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown and B.J. Daniels
- No. 10 Gonzaga rolls past Washington 80-64 in Bahamas
- Mariners notebook: Chris Iannetta hopes to bounce back, help Mike Zunino
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks played a complete game against San Francisco
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Why Dori Monson will not go to downtown Seattle
- What should the Western Washington mascot be?
- Seattle police, businesses brace for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake Center
- Trump's perception of 9/11 skewed by geography
- Write an ethical will to pass on family values and traditions
- Dave Grohl writes letter to fans in wake of Paris attacks
- Number of people in latest E. coli outbreak expected to grow
- Student leader: Washington college unsafe for women of color
- Authorities say body found likely that of missing hunter
- Second tiny fuel leak found at Richland nuclear plant
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery
- Spokane commission supportings bringing refugees
- Pierce County prosecutor drops appeal of misconduct ruling
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- The Latest: Dozens of protesters march busy Chicago street
- At funeral for slain Minneapolis man, vow to seek justice
- Winds and high tides damage Alaska beach art installation
- Edwin Edwards hospitalized with pneumonia
- Uncle: Girl who survived deadly home shooting doing OK
- Woman reports 'dynamite' text; passenger removed from plane
- Alabama attorney in landmark libel case dies at age 91
- Outgoing Argentine president says she's not going away
- French lawmakers vote to extend airstrikes against IS
- Letter calls for candidates for next UN chief by spring
- UN envoy warns Sahel youths susceptible to radicalization
- Mexico rights body: Police used excessive force in 6 deaths
- Australian wildfire kills at least 2 and injures 13 others
- 2 massacres in 12 hours leave 15 dead in Honduras
- Clarification: Congress-Health Repeal story
- Obama admin says states lack authority to block refugees
- Obama grants reprieve to turkeys 'Honest' and 'Abe'
- Criminal justice issues showing up in 2016 presidential race
- Obama signs defense bill despite Guantanamo provisions
- EPA moves to withdraw approval of controversial weed killer
- Preventable errors led to hospital attack, military says
- Alaska beach sculptures represent emotional vulnerabilities
- Police: Man finds skull in front yard of California home
- Georgia sheriff revels in 'politically incorrect' sign
- Woman fined $1,000 for trashing worker's office with glitter
- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts
- Turkey visits church _ not for holiday meal, just wants in